Pirates à L'abordage  Index du Forum
Pirates à L'abordage  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Fun Spanking Games

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pirates à L'abordage Index du Forum -> Autre -> Suggestion & Idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wainekare

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 22:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Fun Spanking Games Répondre en citant

Fun Spanking Games > shorl.com/mupefistoliri

ac186bab57
What I love about spanking in relationships is the TPE, total power exchange that occurs within couples. Polling Punishment. 1. She wiggled yet remained silent as the next volley was sliced across her ass. Well. Well one day I was at her house and we were pretty bored. Play until someone wins all the cards or for a set time limit. The story involves a trio of men who get together to play poker while their wives and/or girlfriends look on. More on butt plugs here.

Spanking is a wonderful method of helping the wife or submissive understand her place as well as help her grow as a woman/submissive/wife. One of you will approach in an attempt to hit on the other. Be the first to catch them in the act (Smack That King or Queen) and you get rewarded (paid off) with pleasure and a set of cards. Examples: . But there is more: The card under the king or queen corresponds to the foreplay reward you receive from your lover (to be performed immediately). In the mean time i am trying to think of 2 more implements. (To be honest, I would prefer you to be completely bare, from head to foot) if you dare. Counting down the time can make your sub frazzled and make a mistake, or you could even follow him around the room tapping a crop against the side of your leg to cause his adrenaline to spike. However, I do appreciate the notion and there are masters in the art of giving pain. IIRC we usually used a tree branch on a fully clothed bottom.

mtnl dolphin online rechargethe end of the affair 1999 full moviehow do you edit a pdf filegirl meets world filmingnumberjacks full episodedownload virtualbox for pcfree grand theft auto game downloadbeautiful design booksricky ullman moviesfilipino new movie

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 22:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pirates à L'abordage Index du Forum -> Autre -> Suggestion & Idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange